Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 288.986 IQD / RON
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,110,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 590,437 Dinar (2,043 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)