Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1378.183 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,280,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,117,638 Dinar (€2,262) in Pisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)