Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1379.354 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,330,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,119,840 Dinar (€2,262) in Pisa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (17 minutes ago)