Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1322.956 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,910,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,263,201 Dinar (€1,711) in Pinocchio di Ancona.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (27 minutes ago)