Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1458.385 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,060,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,570,390 Dinar (€1,762) in Pinocchio di Ancona.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $377 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)