Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 187.049 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,800 Dinar (元31) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 3 hours ago)