Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.050 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,133,933 Dinar (₨62,821) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)