Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.327 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,115,027 Dinar (₨64,352) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (36 minutes ago)