Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 57.467 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,260,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,513,710 Dinar (26,340 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)