Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.522 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,830,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,196,836 Dinar (R 13,520) in Pietermaritzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (about 1 hour ago)