Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 299.346 IQD / RON
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,535 Dinar (25 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (32 minutes ago)