Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 313.467 IQD / RON
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 821,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 594,190 Dinar (1,896 lei) in Piatra Neamţ.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)