Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 282.441 IQD / RON
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,762 Dinar (13 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)