Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 301.618 IQD / RON
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 958,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 604,211 Dinar (2,003 lei) in Piatra Neamţ.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)