Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.793 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,890,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,102,532 Dinar (57,146 ฿) in Phuket.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kisumu costs Shilling500 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (36 minutes ago)