Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.140 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,670,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,600,517 Dinar (45,547 ฿) in Phuket.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)