Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29526 IQD / KHR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,070,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,121,641 Dinar (7,185,624 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,745 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $35 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £296 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)