Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29037 IQD / KHR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,350,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,693,509 Dinar (5,832,229 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)