Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28939 IQD / KHR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,180,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,608,964 Dinar (5,559,849 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)