Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.576 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,966,420 Dinar (78,945 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,790,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (34 minutes ago)