Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.864 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,382,051 Dinar (89,320 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (24 minutes ago)