Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.263 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,863,086 Dinar (78,952 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)