Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.025 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,054,348 Dinar (60,378 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)