Cost of living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 802 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,587,104 Dinar ($8,942) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)