Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 92.663 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 966,839 Dinar (R 10,434) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)