Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 86.657 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,210,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 864,240 Dinar (R 9,973) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (32 minutes ago)