Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.002 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,880,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 983,602 Dinar (руб 46,833) in Petrozavodsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (44 minutes ago)