Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.296 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 916,898 Dinar (руб 47,517) in Petrozavodsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (42 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)