Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.038 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,840,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 929,884 Dinar (руб 46,405) in Petrozavodsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Perth costs AU$2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (about 1 hour ago)