Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 312.839 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,150,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,674,900 Dinar (R$ 5,354) in Petropolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)