Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.518 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 728,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 292,729 Dinar (83,220 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)