Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 314.008 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,560,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,178,099 Dinar (R$ 3,752) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (18 minutes ago)