Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2019. Exchange rate: 315.792 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,570,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,199,887 Dinar (R$ 3,800) in Petrolina.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$22,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,419 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kraków costs 2.70 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,423 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Townsville costs AU$123,456 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)