Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 294.362 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,280,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 991,093 Dinar (R$ 3,367) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (36 minutes ago)