Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 349.611 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,132,941 Dinar (R$ 3,241) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)