Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 362.175 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,770,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,037,265 Dinar (R$ 2,864) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Paramaribo costs 15 SRD $ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (38 minutes ago)