Cost of living in Peterborough, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1646.686 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peterborough (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,205,762 Dinar (£2,554) in Peterborough to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,050,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)