Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 300.889 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,120,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,793,534 Dinar (RM5,961) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (40 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)