Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 276.276 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,570,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,419,772 Dinar (RM5,139) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)