Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1449.243 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,338,949 Dinar (€2,304) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,130,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)