Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1269.490 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,092,236 Dinar (€1,648) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)