Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1376.020 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,985,241 Dinar (€2,169) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)