Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1596.701 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 23% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,180,615 Dinar (£3,871) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,010,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (about 2 hours ago)