Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1660.845 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,773,082 Dinar (£2,874) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,760,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元140,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)