Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,566 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 889.530 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,748,906 Dinar (AU$7,587) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,390,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)