Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,443 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 893.681 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 31% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,801,251 Dinar (AU$14,324) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)