Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,779 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 906.446 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 30% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,381,436 Dinar (AU$10,350) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,240,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 190 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $65 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling700,000 (about 1 hour ago)