Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 1466.979 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,350,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,734,207 Dinar (€1,864) in Perpignan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (42 minutes ago)