Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1452.226 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,050,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,458,738 Dinar (€1,693) in Perpignan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)