Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1322.206 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,690,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,993,260 Dinar (€1,508) in Perpignan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)