Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.198 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 728,937 Dinar (руб 36,090) in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)