Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1320.143 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,032,157 Dinar (€782) in Perigueux.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (14 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (38 minutes ago)