Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39120 IQD / COP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,340,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 911,736 Dinar (COL$2,330,601) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)