Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41646 IQD / COP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,580,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,173,531 Dinar (COL$2,817,861) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (39 minutes ago)