Cost of living in Penza, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.860 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Penza (Russia) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,110,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 482,459 Dinar (руб 24,293) in Penza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (about 1 hour ago)