Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.017 IQD / MZN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,650,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,953,030 Dinar (147,527 MT) in Pemba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)