Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.268 IQD / MZN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,440,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,915,226 Dinar (151,301 MT) in Pemba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)