Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.215 IQD / MZN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 63% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,970,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,609,734 Dinar (135,814 MT) in Pemba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)