Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.724 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,470,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,666,812 Dinar (R$ 4,558) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (27 minutes ago)