Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 366.882 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,706,886 Dinar (R$ 4,652) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)