Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.321 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,250,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 801,408 Dinar (185,477 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 5,255 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)