Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.479 IQD / UYU
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 17% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,980,911 Dinar ($U50,176) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)