Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 41.820 IQD / UYU
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,376,816 Dinar ($U56,835) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,980,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)