Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.651 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,170,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 516,136 Dinar (141,371 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vinh Long costs 15,000,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)