Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.417 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 785,191 Dinar (229,796 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)