Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.924 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,760,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,412,801 Dinar (63,621 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $800 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tétouan costs 2,000 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)