Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.046 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,190,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,090,685 Dinar (56,434 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 144 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bloemfontein costs R 320,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (about 1 hour ago)