Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.723 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,180,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,031,222 Dinar (56,860 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)