Cost of living comparison between Pattaya, Thailand and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.410 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,083,625 Dinar (32,434 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)