Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.380 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 905,511 Dinar (27,127 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)