Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.729 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,431,672 Dinar (€1,043) in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (31 minutes ago)