Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.422 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 782,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 388,005 Dinar (₨21,062) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)