Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.343 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 842,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 434,789 Dinar (₨23,703) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)