Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.036 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 142,783 Dinar (₨7,917) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)