Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.710 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 850,879 Dinar (₨48,044) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)