Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.072 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 756,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 549,027 Dinar (₨32,160) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 70,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)