Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.012 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 862,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 403,017 Dinar (₨22,375) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Orlando, Florida costs $1,550 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Qingdao costs 元4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,900 (about 1 hour ago)