Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40950 IQD / COP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,280,937 Dinar (COL$3,128,046) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)