Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1373.258 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,335,504 Dinar (€3,157) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,990,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)