Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,348 prices entered by 472 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1470.809 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,199,084 Dinar (€4,895) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,470,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szolnok costs 6,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)