Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,534 prices entered by 538 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1320.728 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paris (France) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,041,834 Dinar (€7,603) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (43 minutes ago)