Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,271 prices entered by 505 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1269.490 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paris (France) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,794,938 Dinar (€7,716) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)