Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,375 prices entered by 510 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1370.688 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,278,720 Dinar (€4,581) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,930,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (23 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)