Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 46.518 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,056,963 Dinar (22,722 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)