Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.678 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,040,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,200,429 Dinar (22,363 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)