Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.333 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,512 Dinar (₨203) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 500 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (41 minutes ago)