Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.535 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,939 Dinar (₨213) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (42 minutes ago)