Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.316 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,516 Dinar (₨192) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (25 minutes ago)