Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 828 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / PAB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,569,428 Dinar (3,916 B/.) in Panama City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 2 hours ago)