Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 751 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / PAB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,830,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,681,689 Dinar (4,012 B/.) in Panama City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 2 hours ago)