Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 24,807,444 Dinar ($21,005) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (35 minutes ago)