Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 18,985,561 Dinar ($16,035) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,300,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)