Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1166.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 24,730,253 Dinar ($21,209) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,400,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)