Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.299 IQD / SYP *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,500 Dinar (2,392 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)