Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 874.640 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,450,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,141,582 Dinar (NZ$4,735) in Palmerston North.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)