Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 832.511 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 9,291,929 Dinar (NZ$11,161) in Palmerston North.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)