Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 822.279 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,220,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,819,140 Dinar (NZ$4,645) in Palmerston North.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)