Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 853.444 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,440,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,149,784 Dinar (NZ$4,862) in Palmerston North.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karaganda costs 50,000 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 289,103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 130,000TL (about 2 hours ago)