Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1448.669 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,730,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,945,836 Dinar (€2,724) in Palma de Mallorca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hangzhou costs 元2,100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 27 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)