Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1375.650 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,250,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,377,728 Dinar (€2,455) in Palma de Mallorca.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)