Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,320,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,891,617 Dinar ($2,442) in Palm Bay, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (25 minutes ago)