Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1149.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,361,380 Dinar ($1,185) in Palm Bay, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)