Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1254.646 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,435,634 Dinar (€1,144) in Palermo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)