Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1370.688 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,730,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,625,943 Dinar (€3,375) in Palermo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)