Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1462.817 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,629,929 Dinar (€3,165) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,530,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (36 minutes ago)