Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1376.262 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,650,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,540,829 Dinar (€3,299) in Palermo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (39 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (42 minutes ago)