Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1447.082 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,275,306 Dinar (€2,954) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)